Saturday 11 July 2015

Pretty Pastels

Good morning my dears,  Suzi here to share my DT card for

SCRAP & CRAFT 







I've used UHK Gallery Celebration 2 12 x12 paper pack available over at   www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  


The  very pretty Lilac hand made flower  is also from www.scrapandcraft.co.uk

Also on the card are two of the NEW Scrapiniec Far East chipboard set 1 swirls which I've heat embossed with Zing
opaque mint green embossing powder 

The only item from my stash was the 6x6 embossing folder
and the little air dry clay frame
using my Martha Stewart silicone mould.



I  will add a list of ingredients used with links to the 
store so you can go browse all the delicious products Emilia has to offer.  


You still have lots of time to join in with our current challenge 
"Celebrations"

You will find the challenge HERE 



Thank you for popping in to visit, it's always lovely and very much appreciated to read your comments.

Hugzees



Products Used:  
             Scrapiniec - Far East Set 01
         Celebration Paper pack                                                                              Scrapiniec Far East set 

Handmade flowers x4

1 comment :