Wednesday 9 November 2016

Just for you at Christmas!!!

Good morning my dears It's Suzi here to share my 
latest DT card with you here at Scrap and Craft Inspiration!!



I don't know if you know this!!! but the latest trend in flowers 
is to make your own using a special foam called Foamiran and
either your heat gun or your Iron, yes I did say Iron. This fabulous
large poinsettia was made using Foamiran and my heat gun!!

This magical product is available in a vast array of colours
over at


I had such fun playing with this funky material and 
can't wait to play with the other colours I have.  




I've used Studio75 white blank cards for my base and 

added some of the gorgeous Christmas Time 12 x 12 papers

the other element from the store is the Mon MERRY Cheri wreath
Chipboard collection which I glittered with Glamour dust and 
bringing it all together is the fabulous Magic Glue.




I hope you like my card and that it's inspired you just a 
little to try something new!!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 

Hugs 





1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card, loving the card shape and the beautiful pointsettia xx

    ReplyDelete