Thursday 13 April 2017

Clean style romantic album.

Hello dears!
Ola here. Today I would like to share with you my new album.
I decided to design it in a clean and simple style and I used blank album pages as a base for my design. On each page there is a place for one photo and pocket between pages may hold additional photos or blessings. It took one my work day to create this album with a minimum materials. I used one Hidden Hinge Album, one Studio75 - The Rose Avenue- 12x12" Paper Pack, few papers of Studio75 - The Rose Avenue- 6x6" Paper PackDaisy frame die cut chipboardLace rosettes die cut chipboard and some paper flowers.  Finally I got a beautiful album (it may be even wedding album) in minimum time and low self cost :)













Thank you for stopping by...


2 comments :

  1. This is a stunning album Ola, beautifully designed and wonderful elements on each page. Bravo.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete