Thursday 23 November 2017

Special Day Mini Album by Einat

Hello crafters,
Aneta here. I would like to welcome new desinger  - Einat Kessler, who comes today with second inspiration for Scrap and Craft.
Einat is creative professional, mixed media artist, scrapbook and paper designer, altering enthusiast and class instructor from Israel.She started with scrapbooking about 10 years ago. She loves sharing what she does with as many people as possible so she offers free tutorials on her YouTube channel and blog.
Thank you Einat for joining us!

*******

Hi dear crafty friends!

Einat here with a new project for your inspiration. I created a small mini album from the beautiful 13arts His and Hers paper collection. I just love the neutral colors and patterns on the papers.





On the front cover I added a mix of steampunk elements and flowers so I guess you can say it's a steampunk Shabby Chic kind of a design.










The supplies I used:

13arts - His&Hers 12x12 paper pad

Steampunk - Flying hearts

Background - circles

Lemoncraft - House Of Roses - Badges

Stencil spots



Have fun creating!

3 comments :