Sunday 19 August 2018

Pure Elegance-layout with Studio75 "The Berry Copse"

Hello there, dear crafty friends! It's Lynne here with a layout I created using the lovely "The Berry Copse" papers and a photo of  one of the beautiful statues my son has visited during his past few years living and going to school in China. I thought the colours set the photo off so well, and I added some paper flowers from the Scrap & Craft store and cut up one of the metal flowers to create leaves.



I flattened the flowers a bit and inked them with moss green ink to coordinate with the papers and the fussy-cut greenery. There were so many lovely floral bits to cut out and they added just enough extra dimension to my page. I used Martha Stewart border punches for my edges. I hope you like my page and I wish you a wonderful week!

The Berry Copse 12x12 paper set
https://scrapandcraft.eu/the-berry-copse/1923-the-berry-copse-12x12-paper-set.html?search_query=the+berry+copse&results=4

Mulberry Paper Magnolia Flowers
https://scrapandcraft.eu/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=paper+flowers&submit_search=

Metal Flowers, Old Silver
https://scrapandcraft.eu/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=metal+flowers&submit_search=

                                                                                 



2 comments :

  1. Lovely layout Lynne...and beautiful pic! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page for this beautiful photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete