Sunday 16 September 2018

"Hearts" birthday card with Violet Love

hello crafty friends! It's Lynne here today with a dimensional card I created with the beautiful Violet Love collection by Studio75. I've been really enjoying hunting down interesting card designs to try with the lovely papers carried here at Scrap and Craft; I definitely want to adapt this one to a Christmas card design


Studio 75 Violet Love 12x12 paper pack
Adhesive pearls, pink


Other than a few adhesive pearls, I kept my embellishments flat so the card would fold flat enough to go into an envelope.


The paper is so delicate and pretty, and comes with a sheet of sentiments, so you can make a beautiful card for any occasion! I'd love to see what you create with Violet Love...have a wonderfully creative week xx

3 comments :