Sunday 3 June 2018

Altered Embroidery Hoop with Simona




Hello everyone! I'm Simona  and today I'll show you my new DT project for Scrap & Craft...an Altered Embroidery Hoop, with a video-tutorial!
Please bear with me, as I'm quite new to videos and this is my very first 'talking' video ever...Lol!

Here's few close-ups of the project...



Here's the video:




Few details....You will find a list of all the supplies used in the Description box of the video...The Foamiran flowers are handmade...I have painted the petals with Gelatos, using 3 shades of brown colours...the stamens are from my stash but you can find a large selection HERE in the Shop...

Here's the list of the supplies from SCRAP & CRAFT Store:
I do hope you enjoyed this video and the Altered Hoop...thank you for stopping by! See you next time...

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.


2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous my friend!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so sweet Tracey...thanks so much! Hugs xxx

      Delete