Tuesday 17 July 2018

Enjoy card with LemonCraft

Hello everyone!

Emmy here today sharing my latest card I created using the wonderful papers from LemonCraft and chipboard pieces.


Products used to create this card:
Scrapiniec - Brush art script - Dream
White cardstock, 30x30 cm
White Pearls
Anemone - Summer frame 02
Studio75 Designer Stencil - Marocco Clover
Texture paste
Double Sided Tape 12 mm
3D foam cubes

Take a 30 x 30 cm white cardstock and cut off a 21 x 15 cm stripe. Fold it in two to create the card base. Cut a 10 x 14 cm panel from pattern paper from the Yesterday paper pad. Distress its edges using a paper piercing tool and adhere it to the card base.

Then using a designer stencil with texture paste, create the dimensional white layer.

Cut two paper stripes from a different pattern papers and adhere them as shown. 


To decorate my card I chipboard frame and a chipboard word.


As a final touch I added self adhesive pearls.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a wonderful creative week!






3 comments :

  1. Lovely card Emmy, love the layering!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete