Sunday 22 July 2018

Studio75 "Berry Cherry" birthday card ~ Lynne

Hello dear crafters! Lynne here with a step card featuring a combination of papers from two Studio75 collections, "The Berry Copse" and "Cherry Blossom". I found the neutral papers in the two packs coordinated beautifully together, and the soft green was a lovely complement as well.

I started with a 6" x 12" strip; after a few folds and cuts I ended up with this stand-up shape


I left the chipboard piece uncoloured as the natural shade matched the papers so well:


The Berry Copse paper pack, 12x12
Cherry Blossom paper pack, 12x12
Organza Rose trim , ecru
Scrapiniec Happy Birthday

So glad you stopped by, and I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!! Have a wonderful, colourful, creative week!

3 comments :

  1. This card is amazing Lynne, with lots of gorgeous details! Love it!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more beautiful in real life! Thanks again for this stunning card Lynne.

    ReplyDelete