Sunday 29 July 2018

Artist Trading Coins with Simona...


Hello everyone and Happy Sunday! Simona's here with some new inspiration...
I love ATC - that is Artist Trading Cards - but recently I keep seeing these  'round' ATC, which are called Artist Trading COINS...the measurement is 2 1/2 inch, or 6,4 cm, of diameter...basically no difference but the shape...so...why not try and make a set of them!


The main struggle has been finding something I could use as a guide,since I have no dies or punches that fit...so I have used a jar lid that was just perfect. Traced in onto white cardstock, than onto scraps of the Cherry Blossom paper I had left  and glue them together...this project is perfect to use those bits and pieces of leftover paper!
The assemblage is very easy, lots of fussy cutting for the elements, used foam tape to raise some of them, add some black thread and that's it...


Hope you liked the results and will try and make some too...would love to see them!

These are the supplies used from SCRAP & CRAFT Store:

- Studio 75 'Cherry Blossom' 30x30 paper set
- Bambino Glue

Thank you for stopping by...see you next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.

10 comments :

  1. Fabulous ATC coins, so sweet and shabby! Love the addition of the black thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you liked them! ❤

      Delete
  2. Wowwwww Simo...one for me please😍😍😍😍 stunning! Love love all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible ATC Coins, I adore them ... you remember my address, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do!!! Thanks Stefi dear...❤❤❤

      Delete
  4. These coins turned out wonderful! I love the layered flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Ann! Happy you liked them! Huge hugs ❤

      Delete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete