Saturday 21 March 2015

It's a Sweet Baby Girl!!!

Good morning my dears, Suzi Mac here with you today 
to share my regular Saturday Inspirational post 
and of course to showcase the gorgeous papers, 
chipboard elements, flowers and lots of other 
crafty goodies which are available over at

Scrap&Craft.co.uk


For my card I've used the gorgeous 
6x6 Rosalie in the garden from Studio75 
and the sweet chipboard baby letter 
which I coloured pink and glittered from the 
It's a girl set by  Scrapiniec 



If you haven't paid a visit to the lovely Emilia's store then I do recommend that you try and pop over for a peek.  Her papers and crafty items are delicious as is her very reasonable prices.



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead.



5 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card Suzi, love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is the centre a stamp?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sarahp, the babt is a digital stamp from funky kits. X

      Delete
  3. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... personalisiertes geschenk geburt baby hochzeit

    ReplyDelete