Saturday 28 November 2015

Christmas Decorated Gift Bag!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi  here and It's my day for 
posting and sharing with all you lovely followers here at 



I have a decorated a paper gift bag to share with you today using  beautiful lemoncraft papers,  flowers, berries and chipboard elements from scrapandcraft.co.uk 

I've also inked up one of my new Magnolia Stamps from A Lovely Christmas 2015 Collection and she is called 

I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  



You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs




Products used:


Lemoncraft - Neverending Summer - 12x12" Paper Pack + Bonus   Mulberry Paper Wild Roses x10 - Pink  Frosted Berry x20 Pink

               Lemoncraft                                         Roses                                        Berries
  Frosted Berry x20 White   Tinsel - 2-Layers Christmas Icicle 02 
               Berries                                            Chipboard

6 comments :