Saturday 14 May 2016

Welcome Baby Girl!!




Good morning my dears,  Suzi  here today and I'm sharing my Design Team project with you here at


Today I've made another exploding box that was 
commissioned for a new baby girl. I used the adorable 
Cotton Candy Basic paper pack by Lemoncraft.

and for my centre piece I decided to use  Scrapiniec's chipboard baby crib, painting it with some white gesso and
adding a little gingham ribbon and pink fabric roses 




You will find lots of lovely papers, chipboard elements, flowers and much more over at scrapandcraft.co.uk 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.



2 comments :

  1. Wouw Suzi, what a lovely and beautiful exploding box!
    Very warm welcome for a baby...super!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete