Tuesday 10 April 2018

Best Wishes card with Studio 75

Hello everyone!

Emmy here today sharing my very first card I created for the Scrap & Craft blog. I'm really excited to be a member of their amazing design team!


Products used to create this card: 
Studio 75 - Blank cards 14x14 cm white
Silver Rhinestones

To create this card you need one 14 x 14 cm white card base. Then you cut a 13,5 x 13,5 cm panel from a pattern paper from The Peony Avenue Paper Pack and distress its edges using a paper distresses. To adhere the pattern paper panel to the card base, you will need a foam mounting tape. 


As a final touch, I sprinkled bluish mist on top.

For my sentiment I used a sentiment tile from the Cherry Blossom 6x6 paper set and a ticket fussy cut from The Peony Avenue Paper Pack. I added a die cut paper doily and rhinestones to decorate it.


To complete my design I added paper flowers (Peach Cherry blossoms) and fussy cut peonies from The Peony Avenue Paper Pack pattern papers.



Thank you for stopping by today! 

Have a wonderful creative week!






3 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Emmy, it's so elegant!! Hugs ❤ Simona

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is beautiful-love the fussy-cutting!

    ReplyDelete