Thursday 21 June 2018

"Life is Wonderful" Tag with Tracey featuring Studio75 The Peony Avenue

Hello dear Scrap & Craft friends!

 It's Tracey back to share a shabby mixed media tag featuring Studio75 The Peony Avenue Collection along with stamps, chipboard, flowers, and trim from the Scrap & Craft store. A product list can be found at the bottom of this post.

I've also included a handcrafted Foamiran rose.
A DIY video tutorial for this flower can be viewed HERE.

  

Tips and Techniques
 
 This beautiful focal rose is one of the first flowers I created with Foamiran. You can view my DIY video tutorial with tips on working with this fabulous product HERE.

 
 I tucked in a couple paper roses from the store. along with one trimmed from Studio75 Organza Rose Trim. I also fussy cut flower and leaf images from bonus sheets in the Studio75 The Peony Avenue Collection paper set. I adore mixing up textures and included real feathers along with one molded with paper clay and brushed with white gold art wax.

 
  The gorgeous Craft Molly Floral Corners Chipboard is heat embossed with shabby pink embossing powder. I've also added texture with pearls, Prills, microbeads, glitter shards, mini chipboard butterflies, and sequins.

 
 I stamped the background using stamps from the Scrap & Craft store.

The background was stenciled with transparent crackle medium, then brushed with green and rose color mist. I also added spatters with white ink then distressed the edges and colored with PanPastels.


I hope you've been inspired to grab your Scrap & Craft supplies
and create something beautiful today.

~ Blessings ~
Tracey
https://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

2 comments :

  1. Another stunning beauty Tracey!!! Love it to bits!!! Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your always sweet comments, Simona!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete