Sunday 11 January 2015

All My Love

Good Morning All its Kevin here with my first post for Scrap & Craft, Before I tell you about my card, I want to tell you about the fabulous Papers available in store, the quality of these papers is simply outstanding and such a pleasure to work with, you really should give them a try.


For my card I have used 3 of the beautiful  papers from Galeria Papieru Purple Violets paper pack gorgeous tear drop pearl trim and also string pearls everything else used is from my own stash for more detail please feel free to visit   MyBlog





6 comments :

  1. Hallo Kevin,

    die Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kevin, love those rich colours and that WOJ image. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kevin, gorgeous card, love the colours and detail, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete