Saturday 31 January 2015

Home Decor Project




Good morning my dears,  I have a home decor project to share with you today for my Saturday inspirational post using the beautiful products from




Close up of the gorgeous Petaloo Botanica Sugared Blooms and the adorable Scrapiniec chipboard Bird Cage.



From this

To this 



I have used Lemon Craft Forget me not paper collection and the very pretty button selection to match.



You will find a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links.  If you haven't popped over to Scrap & Craft Store yet now is the time to do so.  Emilia has a wonderful selection of papers that can only be found in her store here in the UK and lots of other wonderful crafty goodies to suit all tastes.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone



No comments :

Post a Comment