Sunday 15 July 2018

SUMMER DREAM layout with Simona




Hello everyone! I'm Simona  and today I want to show you my brand new project for Scrap&Craft...a breezy, summery LayOut...
I am very fond of this picture, taken last year on the beautiful and 'wild' Ag. Theologos beach in Kos...the mesmerizing sound of the waves and the amazing shades of the sea are still so vivid in my memories...
I have used a sheet of 12x12 paper from the 'Daydream' collection by Lemoncraft...these papers are absolutely gorgeous! The designs are so beautiful and perfect for my Summer mood!

Let's start...

I have covered the paper with Clear Gesso, then with a wash of white gesso added with a brayer.
Tried to add a composition of my elements, and when I have found the perfect placement I added colour using Inks, stamped here and there for more interest and then added modeling paste through a stencil...while it was still wet I sprinkled with embossing powder and heat set.
More stenciling with a white acrylic paint and dried it well.



Glued all the layers under the photo..I have used a lot of scrap papers, cardboard and pieces of vellum, when everything was in its place I added more colour with ink and a brush, dried and glued the 3d elements...Added also pieces of chipboard previously coated with white gesso.

Here's more details...






SUPPLIES FROM SCRAP & CRAFT STORE:


Hope you enjoyed this week's project...I wish you a great Sunday and....see you next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo

9 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous summery page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this perfect LO! There is a sense of quiet and I can hear all the scents of the sea. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ❤ you my dear friend! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. This is stunning Simona. A beautiful layout and such a serene feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Seth! So glad you liked it...and your baked textures were perfect for this! ❤

      Delete
  4. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete