Sunday 12 August 2018

Use your Wings...a Steampunk tag with Simona...



Hello everyone and welcome back for another Sunday together...I'm Simona and want to show you my new project ...a 'very' Steampunk Tag!



I love Steampunk and grungy...adding metallic accents, both real metal or just metallic paints and waxes, makes me happy...
I got this new embossing folder and wanted to try it out, so after embossing a piece of spare cardboard, I glued it to a Chipboard TAG with the Bambino Glue and cut off the excess.
To achieve a metallic, grungy look I have used inks, metallic crayons and waxes, then set aside...

Then used these beautiful Steampunk SMALL CHAINED WINGS chipboards by Scrapiniec, painted with black gesso and highlighted with metallic waxes...I painted with white gesso the chipboard Inscription 'USE YOUR WINGS' by Artistiko , then embossed with a 'Rust' effect embossing powder, and darkened all the edges. Then assembled all the pieces...to secure the wire I have used a Silver Vintage Brad...Here's few details...



List of supplies used from SCRAP& CRAFT Store:


Thank you for stopping by...hope you got some inspiration...see you next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous and I adore the steampunk vibe!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! So happy you like it! ❤

      Delete